Friday, April 5, 2013

Vacations end...

So here I sit on Friday before I have to go back to work after a week off. I have come to realize just how much stress and frustration our current situation puts on us. Being able to spend this time wife my wife has been great. We celebrated her birthday with a surprise party on Wednesday, which was a huge success, we got all of the projects done that we wanted too and we were able to spend quality time together. Now as we go back to our work and school schedule I realize that it will all just go back to the way it was where we wont see each other for more than two or three hours a day, unless she is working that day which limits it down to about an hour. Some people are more equipped for working nights and honestly I have been able to adjust my body to working overnight and do enjoy the work mainly because I don't have to deal with the customers. What is the purpose of this blog entry you may be asking? Well basically just to say that I thoroughly enjoy spending time with my wife and I wish that I had a job which allowed me to spend more time with her, however the place that we are at in our lives we are not there and this vacation has made me realize how much more I need to continue working on improving my current situation to give my wife and I a better quality of life, and not financially either.

No comments:

Post a Comment